singlebörse bad bentheim M Specialties LLC’s experience in the design and manufacturing of printed circuit boards is unmatched by anyone in the industry. Our years of experience includes work with mixed signal, high speed digital and RF applications. We design our boards to be 100% compliant with each tester manufacturer guidelines. We create all of our templates from the Tester manufacturers specifications, and have compiled a wide variety of templates over the last 35 years.
http://hickscountry.com/2015/08/28/44-pa-cmt-most-popular-country-artist-chart/ When it comes to manufacturing boards, we use only qualified partners http://big-balloon.nl/?author=23 who deliver quality products on time; while utilizing the best materials and practices.
source site We are committed to meeting your requirements at every stage of the process; from characterization to production.
opções binárias análise técnica We use the latest CAD software tools such as Cadence Allegro and Mentor PowerPCB to design and layout our boards.
- Design & Layout
- Cadence Allegro
- Mentor Graphics Powerpcb
- Schematic Entry
- Concept HDL
- Power Logic
Design and RF Simulation Capabilities
- .003 trace widths with .003 drill to trace spacing
- Pin to pin spacing as low as .4mm on multi-site designs.
- Experience with drill aspect ratio >30:1
- Experience using Blind, Buried and back drills to alleviate stubs
- Stacked Vias using HDI technology with 4 lamination cycles.
- Conductive filled vias down to .4mm spacing
- 4% impedance tolerance available upon request
- Experience with 44 layers at .290″ thickness
- Proper selection of dielectric material (ex. Fr-4, Nelco, Rogers, GeTeK etc.).
- Ansoft HFSS, Sigrity and Hyperlynx with IBIS and HSPICE models
- Return loss and Insertion Loss simulation
- Crosstalk analysis
- Eye Diagrams for critical nets.
- EMC/EMI analysis.
- Via impedance measurement.
- Decoupling solution for PDN.
- Pre and Post Layout measurements.
- use of only qualified PCB manufacturing partners.
- 100% matching of LVS and Gerbers using IPC netlist.
- 2 Phase QC process to verify DRC and DFM.
- Experience with most advanced materials (Arlon, Nelco, Rogers, Getek, etc.).
- Complete TDR report to show controlled impedance matching.
- Use in house and also qualified Assembly house with full testing capabilities.
- Full Pick & Place, Re-flow
- 3-D xray capabilities
- Huge Library with trusted Footprints of discretes and ICs with our own p/n.
- In house inventory of frequently used parts & components.
- Fully automated BOM and Assembly drawing.